Join ARCIFORM in supporting the Lan Su Chinese Garden’s virtual benefit: Under the Moonlight
For 20 years Lan Su has been one of Portland’s greatest treasures and most interesting sites to visit. It is the result of a collaboration between the cities of Portland and Suzhou, our sister city in China’s Jiangsu province that’s famous for its beautiful Ming Dynasty gardens. Lan Su was built by Chinese artisans from Suzhou and is one the most authentic Chinese gardens outside of China and one of only six Chinese gardens in North America.
- Home to over 270 species of plants
- 60 community partners provide a broad array of cultural experiences.
- Hosts over 700 cultural events and performances per year
- Welcomes 156,000 visitors annually, including 12,000+ families.
- More than 3,400 students participate in the School Tour Program including 920 students from Title I Schools
- Celebrating 20th anniversary in 2020
For more info, visit Lan Su’s website.
Date And Time
September 13, 2020 5PM