Arciform restores and renovates our heritage, working on homes and structures ranging from pioneer to modern. We tailor each project to meet our clients' unique goals while preserving the building's architectural integrity.
We are looking for a professional receptionist. Only reliable professionals with a strong work ethic need apply. A pre-employment drug test will be required and professional references will be verified.
The receptionist is responsible for being the first point of contact for Arciform via phone or walk-in and is to assist all departments with administrative tasks as needed. Qualified applicants will have a strong work ethic and friendly, positive attitude.
- Exceptional attendance record
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be timely and organized
- Be detail oriented, willing to learn, polite, attentive and friendly - Provide outstanding customer service - listen, show interest, follow up and be thorough
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward Arciform
- Seek faster and better ways to perform work, eliminate waste, save time and improve efficiency
- Contribute to training program for self-replacement and lead fellow employees by example
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain a valid driver's license and a properly licensed, insured and clean vehicle
- Answer phones and take messages
- Assist co-workers as needed
- Open and close the office
- Set up for and clean up after meetings
- Restock office supplies
- Greet guests
- Coordinate food for office parties, meetings, etc.
- Assist owner as needed
- Walk the office dogs
- Prepare outgoing mail and open and distribute incoming mail
- Keep kitchen and office in general tidy
Our benefit package includes medical, paid holidays, paid time off and profit sharing. This position is a full time, permanent position.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com